Internet is full of cooking and beauty hacks which the home-made-businesses are selling but you never know which one of those hacks hack your peace just like it did of 22 year old Bethany Rosser. She checked a recipe of cooking eggs in microwave on a YouTube channel and followed the same. The minute after she took the eggs out of the machine, she came closer to examine if they were done and that it when they bu*st on her face. Her skin started bu*ning and got a swollen eye due to which she was rushed to hospital immediately. Doctors fear that the damage may be been permanent.